Medical Marijuana Treatment Clinics of Florida Scholarship
- Complete a Scholarship Application (Download Here)
- Submit one of the following:
- Current unofficial high school transcript
- Current unofficial college transcript
- Enrollment verification (if preparing to begin first semester)
- A 500-800 word essay (typed) on one of the following topics (students may enter submissions for multiple topics):
- Demographics and Challenges of Medical Marijuana use in Florida
- Describe the current legal landscape of medical marijuana in the United States
- Describe the pros and cons of medical marijuana use
- Email ALL submission materials and questions to email@example.com
- Please, NO phone calls. Direct all questions to the email address above.
- Must be a U.S. resident
- Accepted or currently a student at an accredited college or University (including graduate students) in the United States
- Consistently demonstrated good character as well as academic achievement
- Application and required materials due by December 13, 2019.
- Winners will be announced on December 18, 2019
- One $500 winner
If I am a senior in High School about to graduate, can I apply for the scholarship?
Absolutely! Any student who has provided a University with an intent to enroll or is already enrolled, may apply.
I am already enrolled at a University, can I apply?
YES! ALL College students in the U.S. are welcome to apply.
I am in grad school and want to apply, am I eligible?
Yes. If you are at any university, including a community college, accredited university, graduate school, etc. you are eligible if you meet the other requirements.
If I am a winner, how will I receive my award?
The winners of the scholarship will be contacted directly, in addition to being announced on social media. After obtaining certain information from the winner, the prize will be sent straight to your university's Financial Aid Office for disbursement.
Terms and Conditions
- Only fully-completed applications will be considered. The winner will be chosen at the sole discretion of MMTC. By applying for the scholarship, applicants acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions of the MMTC Scholarship.