Schedule an Appointment with MMTC Doctor
Contact us at (850) 906-5000 or click on the calendar below to schedule your risk-free in-person appointment at the MMTC location nearest you. Patients must be 21 or older.
Patient Transfer Pricing
$49 initial assessment for transferring patients
Only available at select locations
Click Here for Details
- MMTC offers a 10% discount to veterans on medical marijuana clinic services.
- Applies to all MMTC clinic locations. This discount is available year-round.
First Face-to-Face Consultation
You will meet face-to-face with your MMTC FL physician for an in-person evaluation.
You will receive your full medical marijuana recommendation.
100% Risk-Free: Money Back Guaranteed Assessment
Patients must be 18 or older.
Florida law requires that you meet with your provider two times per year.
MMTCFL Appointment FAQ
- What do I need to bring to my appointment?
- MMTCFL providers require that you bring supporting documentation with your diagnosis or prior treatment to the clinic at the time of your initial appointment. In addition, please bring identification or proof of Florida residency. Our experienced medical marijuana doctors will be happy to answer any questions you have.
- Do I need the Registry ID card first?
- No, you will not have your medical marijuana card before the appointment. In fact, a medical cannabis provider such as those at our clinics must qualify you and complete an assessment before you can be assigned a patient ID number, which you need in order to apply for the card through the state Office of Medical Marijuana Use.
- Do you take my insurance?
- Unfortunately medical cannabis is still federally illegal, therefore no insurance company has elected to cover cannabis-related treatments.
- Is my medical information secure?
- We take all necessary measures to be 100% HIPAA compliant. Any personal health information you provide is completely safe and secure.
This website is intended for informational use only. It is not meant to constitute medical advice. Please contact your health provider prior to making any medical decisions.
Boca Raton • Bradenton • Carrollwood • Casselberry • Fernandina Beach • Fort Walton Beach • Gainesville • Jacksonville Beach • Kissimmee • Lakeland • Naples • Ocala • Orange Park • Palm Harbor • Panama City • Pensacola • Port Charlotte • Port St. Lucie • St. Petersburg • Sun City Center • Tallahassee • Tampa • The Villages • Winter Haven