Schedule an appointment at this location below. Additional dates and times are also available by contacting us at (850) 906-5000. Patients must be 21 or older.
- What do I need to bring to my appointment?
- MMTC providers request that you bring supporting documentation with your diagnosis or prior treatment to the clinic at the time of your initial appointment. In addition, please bring identification or proof of Florida residency.
- Do I need the Registry ID card first?
- No. In fact, a medical cannabis provider such as those at our clinics must qualify you and complete an assessment before you can be assigned a patient ID number, which you need in order to apply for the card through the state Office of Medical Marijuana Use.
- Do you take my insurance?
- Unfortunately medical cannabis is still federally illegal, therefore no insurance company has elected to cover cannabis-related treatments.
- Is my medical information secure?
- We take all necessary measures to be 100% HIPAA compliant. Any personal health information you provide is completely safe and secure.
Port St. Lucie Address
7043 S US Hwy 1 Suite 201
Port St. Lucie, FL 34952
The MMTC Port St. Lucie clinic is located at the lighted intersection of US-1 and Brazilian Circle, slightly north of Prima Vista Boulevard. It is on the second floor of the building, and there is an elevator.
About the Port St. Lucie Medical Marijuana Doctor
Dr. Nagy Farag is an ER and family physician now practicing in Florida, and previously in New York. He attended school and completed his residency Columbia university with a specialty in internal medicine, and has 35 years of professional medical experience. Dr. Farag is a lifetime member of the American Academy of Family Physicians, as well as the AAFP emergency medicine special segment. He is also an associate member of the American Society of Cosmetic Physicians. Dr. Farag has a passion in his work and puts an emphasis on treating his patients on an individual level, doing all he can to ensure their well-being.
Patient Transfer Pricing
$49 initial assessment for transferring patients
- Unsatisfied with your current provider? MMTC wants to help you out.
- $49 initial assessment for patients who already have a registry Florida ID card and are looking to switch medical cannabis doctors.
- Applies only to select MMTC clinic locations. This discount is available year-round.
- MMTC offers a 10% discount to veterans on all clinic services.
- Applies to all MMTC clinic locations. This discount is available year-round.