Naples Premier Healthcare and Wellness Provider
Advanced Individualized Medicine was created with a vision for patient longevity and quality of life. It is our mission to provide and deliver the best individualized care available for your unique health needs. This approach drew us to join MMTC in a partnership to extend compassionate care and individualized treatment to South Florida, creating a new medical marijuana doctor office in Naples.
Our team of experienced and accomplished medical staff will engage you to determine how medical marijuana will affect your condition based on medical history and past medications, and develop a treatment plan that is tailored to your unique lifestyle. Personalized patient care is our priority. When you visit our conveniently located and modern Naples office, you can expect to receive world class care from the local authority on cannabis-based treatments.
AIM and MMTC share a vision, to serve the patients of Collier and Lee county with the best possible clinical staff and hands-on customer care.
OUR NAPLES OFFICE
720 Goodlette Road Suite 204, Naples FL 34102
This Naples clinic partnered with MMTC to provide effective natural treatments and a level of care that can improve patients’ quality of life. Our goal is to transform our patients’ day-to-day experience by not only treating symptoms and managing conditions, but bolstering overall wellness with unique care that is focused on your health and wellbeing. It is our goal to provide a style of care that is open and supportive, and that allows our physicians to partner with patients to provide the best available care for your unique health needs.
- What do I need to bring to my appointment?
- MMTC providers request that you bring supporting documentation with your diagnosis or prior treatment to the clinic at the time of your initial appointment. In addition, please bring identification or proof of Florida residency.
- Do I need the Registry ID card first?
- No. In fact, a medical cannabis provider such as those at our clinics must qualify you and complete an assessment before you can be assigned a patient ID number, which you need in order to apply for the card through the state Office of Medical Marijuana Use.
- Do you take my insurance?
- Unfortunately medical cannabis is still federally illegal, therefore no insurance company has elected to cover cannabis-related treatments.
- Is my medical information secure?
- We take all necessary measures to be 100% HIPAA compliant. Any personal health information you provide is completely safe and secure.
$299 Initial In-office Assessment
$99 Initial 6-Month Follow-Up
Click here to see current discounts
Schedule an appointment at this location below. Additional dates and times are also available by contacting us at (850) 906-5000. Patients must be 21 or older.
DR. CLINT POTTER
Naples AIM Medical Director
Doctor Potter was born and raised in Miami, Florida. As a teenager, he moved to Los Angeles, California, to pursue a career in acting. He attended The University of Southern California where he earned his undergraduate degree in Psychobiology before moving to New York City where he earned his medical degree from The Albert Einstein College of Medicine. From 1990-2009 Doctor Potter had his private Family Medicine practice in California before moving on to a position as an attending Emergency Specialist as St Luke’s Hospital, San Francisco, University of California, San Francisco and Stanford Medical. Since his return to Florida in 2010 Doctor Potter has been a practicing physician at the Neighborhood Health Clinic.
B.S. Psychobiology, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California – 1983
M.D. Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New York, New York – 1987
Department of Family and Community Medicine UCSF San Francisco, California – 1987-1990
Diplomat, National Board of Medical Examiners – 1987
American Academy of Family Practice 1990 – Present
Advanced Cardiac Life Support
Advanced Trauma Life Support
American College of American Academy of Family Practice
American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine
American Society of Addiction Medicine
Honors and Awards
Phi Beta Kappa – University of Florida
Alpha Lambda Delta, National Honor Society
Order of Palm, Senior Honors Recognition, USC
Region II Coordinator, 1st Symposium on Acquired Immune Deficiency, Albert Einstein College of Medicine – 1983
Mortar Board, National University and Community Service Order
Medical Director, Camp Hakuna Matata, a summer camp for children and their families affected by HIV / Aids. Since 1995
Recipient, Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Award for Community Service – 2000
Member, St. Luke’s Hospital Ethics Committee – 2000
Patient Transfer Pricing
$49 initial assessment for transferring patients
- Unsatisfied with your current provider? MMTC wants to help you out.
- $49 initial assessment for patients who already have a registry Florida ID card and are looking to switch medical cannabis doctors.
- Applies only to select MMTC clinic locations. This discount is available year-round.
- MMTC offers a 10% discount to veterans on all clinic services.
- Applies to all MMTC clinic locations. This discount is available year-round.