Schedule an appointment at this location below. Additional dates and times are also available by contacting us at (850) 906-5000. Patients must be 21 or older.
- What do I need to bring to my appointment?
- MMTC providers request that you bring supporting documentation with your diagnosis or prior treatment to the clinic at the time of your initial appointment. In addition, please bring identification or proof of Florida residency.
- Do I need the Registry ID card first?
- No. In fact, a medical cannabis provider such as those at our clinics must qualify you and complete an assessment before you can be assigned a patient ID number, which you need in order to apply for the card through the state Office of Medical Marijuana Use.
- Do you take my insurance?
- Unfortunately medical cannabis is still federally illegal, therefore no insurance company has elected to cover cannabis-related treatments.
- Is my medical information secure?
- We take all necessary measures to be 100% HIPAA compliant. Any personal health information you provide is completely safe and secure.
5591 Cortez Rd W
Bradenton, FL 34210
About Dr. Adolfo Narvaez
Dr. Adolfo Narvaez, MD is a family medicine specialist in Bradenton, FL and has been practicing for 46 years. He is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Blake Medical Center and Manatee Memorial Hospital. He graduated from medical school at the Universidad De Zaragoza in Spain, and specializes in family medicine.
Patient Transfer Pricing
$49 initial assessment for transferring patients
- Unsatisfied with your current provider? MMTC wants to help you out.
- $49 initial assessment for patients who already have a registry Florida ID card and are looking to switch medical cannabis doctors.
- Applies only to select MMTC clinic locations. This discount is available year-round.
- MMTC offers a 10% discount to veterans on all clinic services.
- Applies to all MMTC clinic locations. This discount is available year-round.